Sunday, May 17, 2020

Oh, and about 33 things/phrases

As a way to close the past year, let me try to write a list of some of the memorable, exciting, unexpected, weird, fateful, incomprehensible, magical, illogical, happy, terrifying and wonderful things that happened in my small yet excitement filled life.

01 ~  reluctant packing up
02 ~  moving out 
03 ~  endless ride shares
04 ~  lalamove and moving in
05 ~  two blue suitcases
06 ~  honorary dismissal
07 ~  evening classes
08 ~  reflective portfolio on Education
09 ~  practice teaching
10 ~  fliptop battle
11 ~  Lapu-Lapu, Panday Pira, Urduja, St. Cecilia, St. Therese, St. Joseph and St. Monica
12 ~  grand demo
13 ~  the BIG day after grand demo
14 ~  visiting and staying in UMC with dad and mom
15 ~  Bambang and stethoscope 
16 ~  Soler St, Binondo
17 ~  GSIS Manila Building
18 ~  Yoga in Silang
19 ~  Bukid Kabataan
20 ~  two bookmarks and coffee GCs
21 ~  Christmas and New Year cards from China, Japan and Manila
22 ~  Breakfast at Antonio's
23 ~  explosion of Taal volcano
24 ~  Senior Citizen booklets
25 ~  fixing government documents
26 ~  BIR RDO
27 ~  Trasierra
28 ~  huge stationery hauls from Shopee and Lazada :)
29 ~  Gourmet Farm, yum
30 ~  online classes with my students
31 ~  pandemic and ECQ and lockdown
32 ~  blogging again 
33 ~  learning to cook more vegetarian dishes

As always, I am grateful for the year that was. It was filled with endings, beginnings, uncertainties and fateful encounters. Magical and absolutely unfamiliar. Definitely some of what happened last year will continue to spill into this year, but I still have to filter and define most of them. What I am really sure of now is that I am growing to be more accepting of myself. I am more connected to my core. Maybe adulting is not that bad after all but it takes a lot of effort and willingness to go through this journey.

To close this, let me bid 33 goodbye and hello 34.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->