Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Shift is coming

Celebrate the malleable reality
~ Jason Mraz


I read from a wise person that "In the depths of trouble we find the deepest resources we have"
I know that this is true. I believe it. But sometimes we just have a certain false idea of what is enough trouble. Sometimes fear just steps in and then we forget about faith. Now my birthday wish is that all of us will find that deepest resources within our hearts because it is just inside us all along. It will show us the path to solution, to abundance and to peace.

I have seriously considered shifting to another MA course. I do believe it is more in alignment to what I really want. If the road to greatness is full of suffering and isolation and loneliness, then I might as well follow the road that I truly want, the road worth all these pains. Greatness that resonates service and equality and harmony.

Before I end this entry, I would like to share this poem as my special gift to everyone, please find courage in these lines. I got this poem from here


Love came and emptied me of self

by Abu-Said Abil-Kheir

English version by Vraje Abramian

Love came and emptied me of self,
every vein and every pore,
made into a container to be filled by the Beloved.
Of me, only a name is left,
the rest is You my Friend, my Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->