Friday, May 10, 2013

O-well, eight days to go

Am turning 27 in eight days. But bahumbug, universe you have been very keen on letting me know about the adventures and misadventures that life has to offer. Maybe you need to cut some slack? ^^

But as I have been enjoying loving my vacations lately, it makes more sense if I maximize all my precious minutes in these provinces that I visit. 
Well, my stars gave me one big surprise early this month and guess what, the compass points north!
***Yes sweet swans, I will be busy packing again and travelling again***
Road trip up north. Weeeheee!!

So before I go pack my travelling bag (I am getting better at it weekend after weekend) I should make a list! These bullet points are not only about my north adventures, but also I will include some random dreams (achievable or not), some advocacy, some personal accomplishments, some pretty little facts about myself as I reached my 27th mark in this big universe. So guys here:

Ready, here we go with lists again!

That 1km zip line at Hannah's Resort in Pagudpud, I shall conquer you! 
(but how does one ride a zip line ba? it would be my first time, just now I am getting the cold feet! 
I must research ^^)
Packing my travelling bag
Lentils soup
Mediterranean Cuisine
Photography (sheesh, this term i dug up from back in the good olden days of freshie college)
Walking along beach, waves touching my feet as the sun rises up
Colored pens on planners
Vegetarian kare-kare
Sale seat tickets
Weekend getaway
Porgy and Dexter
Meditation
Bombay bicycle club and Daughter
Volunteer
Sky gazing
Odie and Allie
Century Old Houses in Vigan
Postcards and stamps
Mango bravo
gourmet garden
MA papers
french indochina
single life
career
emails, blogs, instragram and twitter
Opera mobile browser, two thumbs up
dirty ice cream at sunken
yogurt and mangoes and muesli
blueberry jam and butter and focaccia
spinach quiche
blueberry cheesecake
lemongrass ginger cucumber cooler
full moon over the beach horizon
permaculture
spica and aldebaran and regulus
panda 
jogging and biking
flying
Parent's house
pallas athena, hermes morpheus and hermes thaddeus

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->