Sunday, May 5, 2013

In transit

These past weekends I found my travelling bag very helpful as I leave the city for greener fields in the province. During the whole of April, all of my weekends are not in the safe confines of QC house bedroom, but some are in the familiar grounds of my parents' house and some are in resort, in a farm, in a blockmates' house or in the sala sofa of Cavite house.

All in all, my summer is full of adventures. I have been out of my routine (work, studies, home) for two months now. Although some days I am haunted by the blues, but most of the days I am actually getting used to it and loving it - life without pattern, just going to places I have never explored yet, learning about nature, meeting old friends, knowing new people and adding new lessons and reflections in my little life. The adventures I engaged myself into pushed me into places and situations that are not part of my usual routine: I will find myself lost in the blue ocean waves, or surfing the telly in cavite house. Or on top of sky eye or feeding koi fish!

Enjoying the farm house
TUWA the Laughing Fish Nueva Ecija
Alahbiga resort
Laiya, Batangas

Ronald, Febbie and I inside Sky Eye capsule
Tagaytay
There, some of the best weekends of 2013 so far. I have to congratulate myself, I am getting better at packing my bags and travelling stuff. I wonder where my stars will bring me next weekend!

Anyways, another batch of pictures who I spent my month with.
Mom and Dad waving
Calamba, Laguna family swimming

Dinner with Lauren, Pao, Sa, Mae
Friuli
Mom and dad and our house and a cat
Cavite house
Although Calamba swimming deserves another blog post, I included a picture of mom and dad enjoying the summer sun between mountain and swimming pool. They are my travel buddies and picture subjects during this summer break.

Although 'in transit' is just a state of having moved from a source point to reach the other point or a destination, I still find the whole experience very valuable. And this is just the middle of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->