Wednesday, February 13, 2013

adrift and flowing (ode to free fall)

Feeling unhinged. Have you felt that way when you are holding stack of paper then suddenly the wind blew and the papers just flew up, up, up and out of reach? This is exactly it. Maybe in good times, I would be able to run after the papers but now, I don't know. I would not bother at all. I might just enjoy the innocence of the moment and then let it go.

But thing is, life is full of deadlines. Being realistic means to run and catch the papers before it touch watery surfaces or before it will be forever out of reach. Yeah, I have paper deadline tomorrow, three-page. But why am not doing anything about it? ESCAPE. Ah, I do want to be harsh on myself but please, move it!

And the trouble is I just want to explore my smartphone. Argh, so childish! Haiii ^^

I did not go to work, I had bad headache and I need to finish a paper.
10.28PM
So here I am, my good old Main Lib, ready to take on all my frustrations and failures. Here I go again with my procrastination and self-criticism.

I must change this yea? Mmm, now on to my first page of reaction paper. Must not sleep until I finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->