Monday, November 16, 2020

Interchange #19

I am sad, so sad. 

That kind of sadness where it seems impossible to track where it began and impossible to know if it will ever end.

That kind of sadness. Like infinite.

Also, I am unmotivated. Just lost. 

I am like a blob.

Boneless and all liquid, spilling all over.

Hopefully this feeling will go away soon, 

please

please

I honor these drowning emotions, though. Even though it is hard to handle this kind of mood, I want to honor it by listening to the Queen of emotions, the great Joni Mitchell. 

She always consoles me with her music.

She speaks directly to the heart. And oh, how she really knows what words go with pain and sadness.

So here, I am dedicating this song to my fellow humans who might be having this kind of day.

 


River | Joni Mitchell

I wish I had a river so long
I would teach my feet to fly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->