Thursday, July 9, 2020

Feels so stuck like glue

Define commitment:

     1.
 the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.

 2. an engagement or obligation that restricts freedom of action.

Been thinking about this for a while now. 
This for me sounds the heaviest and most complicated word.

When someone mentions commitment, suddenly for me it feels like the air was sucked out. Or the waves stopped crashing in the shore. It feels like the world stops its harmonious dance. 
The last time it was mentioned to me (which was just recently by the way) my stomach turned upside down, like I lost my sense of balance and then I got dizzy too. Actually not necessarily in that order. I am still reeling from the less than good effects of that word until now. 

Questions:
Can't people be in a relationship without commitment?
And what is commitment anyway?
I have no answers now, I am looking for some answers, 
I may take a long while before I come up with one.

Anyways, let's listen to this beautiful song :)



To be near you performed by Viktoria
Are you just a habit
Or some kind of addiction
Can't seem to get you out of my system
What good you have done to me
Feels so stuck like glue
Turn the pages in my head. there's only you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->