Monday, July 1, 2013

Keeping up with the tides of change

So my best friend and I are going south this month. And we are going about the usual motions of pre-vacation preparation. Just now, we have not been receiving any reply from accom people that we are emailing. Then I suggested to my friend why not couchsurfing? And she agreed.

It is my first time to send couch requests to people. I wrote a very dramatic message, I dunno why. Haha, but I hope that the people I sent it to will heed the sincerity of my request. Here is the message:

For me, this trip means a lot because it is my first time in Coron. I had been to Palawan, but in Puerto Princesa and that experience alone made me a different person. Looking at the mountain formation, the blue ocean ~ it profoundly reminds me that the nature is really here, alive and flourishing even before me and actually even after me. This realization grows in me day by day and it made me believe that my worries and problems are just little compared to the big big world/nature. So whenever I feel down and sad, I turn my thoughts and emotions to nature and its vastness. I am simply a small creature under their magnificence.
But lately, I lost my 'path' in life and I am seeking myself again. So now I am travelling Palawan again. My friend and I will tap the power of travelling, nature and meeting new friends. We will definitely climb Mt. Tapyas. It is also our dream to snorkel and witness lakes, aside from island hopping. I want to learn about the culture too.
Mmm, now am just hoping for positive reply from one of them.
Mt. Tapyas, Twin Lagoon, Kayangan Lake etc, I believe you are as beautiful as I saw you in my dreams. I will arrive soon ^^

Feeling nostalgic here is a photo of mom and me at Kapurpurawan Rock Formation in Ilocos Norte

 And this is me perched on solid rock

Coming soon: New destination this month ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->