Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Burn it down

Burn it blue ~ the truest blue that I will ever see while all that are important to me are dissolving, crumbling, falling down
Good. 

I feel new bones.
I feel reinvigorated.
I feel like am seeing the world in a new perspective.
Disorienting at first.

But that is the beauty of new horizon ~
Fresh, wild, unexplored.
Waiting for its guests to find its abundance

I arrived to learn, 
Feeling tight my stronger backbone ~
stable foundation
Solid core

Who said it is easy to grow?

Small step after small step.
Measure progress with the depth of emotions that I feel, that I recognize, that I respected, that I understand.
As long as I feel, I know I will be fine.

~

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Nice post..
    Would you like to follow each other.!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your reaction here --->