Sunday, March 31, 2013

Not tonight

Not tonight
Joyce Rojo

Yes, not tonight, I am enjoying my reruns of ATBG
Not tonight, because I am with Thyme, my new whale sticker
Definitely not tonight, I am going to read the yellowing pages of Northern Lights
Positively not tonight, I am updating my blog

Nope, nope, not tonight, I will not let one question bother me
of Graduate Schools'  final requirement for this sem
Precisely not tonight, I am not going to deal with the 
hassles of adult world, certainly, it will still be there tomorrow

Not tonight, I am still blinded by the luminous moon
and twinkles of stars amid the summer wind
That feeds the fire of my innocent dreams
Tonight, I refuse to be a grown up; at least not tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->