Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Keep on going

Dear MA studies,

Now, I am really worried about the 8-page paper that you require of me. So I will try and make a paper/study structure, I hope this will keep me going, even just little by little. Hai, MA, please be gentle with me. I have been dedicating so much of me to you, so please give my vulnerable heart a tender tugging and not the usual forceful shove.

I will greatly appreciate that.

Love,
Joyce

PS this brings to mind Robert Frost, I do need a big dose of inspiration! :: mood :: just following the trail.

Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening

 Whose woods these are I think I know.
 His house is in the village though;
 He will not see me stopping here
 To watch his woods fill up with snow.

 My little horse must think it queer
 To stop without a farmhouse near
 Between the woods and frozen lake
 The darkest evening of the year.

 He gives his harness bells a shake
 To ask if there is some mistake.
 The only other sound's the sweep
 Of easy wind and downy flake.

 The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
 But I have promises to keep,
 And miles to go before I sleep,
 And miles to go before I sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep going, and soon you'll be surprised :)

    I love the rhythm of the poem. I remember it differently. But then, the things one remembers from the past always seem to be so different when confronted with the facts in the present time. oh well, I am envying your outflow of words, so I'm taking my time here commenting... Love you dude! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs dude, mwah. Love you too ^^ I wish you a happy and meaningful life.

      Delete

Please leave your reaction here --->