Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Getting my life back in shape

I am planning to spend the whole afternoon planning my life. But as details, thoughts, worries abound in my mind, I guess the right phrase would be, I want to spend the afternoon finding myself. I think I lost her somewhere. All the time when I am alone, I catch myself asking, where am I? What am I doing my with life? Where the heck am I going?
Years ago, I lost a lot of myself, it was a hard process, I barely survived it. But thing is as soon the process ended, I promised myself that I will carefully piece the remaining parts together. I thought I was doing that last year, but as I look at my life right now, it feels like am back to having my self all over the place. Not one coherent force, not one recognizable portion -- just like a liquid spilled all over, with my dna all over it.
So I am going to plunge in to my favorite past time -- isolation.
There, there . . . things to do, stuff to create, details to plan, life to find and self to recognize.
This is my New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->