Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Endings give me a deeper perspective

So there my good friends, two BIG life cycles are ending right now. Yes my life as I know it is definitely taking a new form, bordering on something very foreign, very unfamiliar, very new. I always believe that relationships especially with people don't end, they just evolve. They take on a different definition as we grow into adulthood. From something shallow to something very deep or vice versa.
It was a monumental weekend for me. My NGO is leaving me or my NGO is moving on without me (I prefer to see it that way because I refuse to think that I was the one who left.) AND the OTHER major relationship, oh, well no words can describe the emotions, the silence, the emptiness. It ended. OR rather it transformed. It evolved. It left me unhinged. Tears, tears, tears . . . Am getting used to not analyzing anymore because I am afraid of what my emotions, my rational mind, my soul may reveal to me. Not right. But it's good. It works for me. So there, period. No questions. No doubts. No anything. No fuss.
This is pure me. Raw. New. Tabula rasa. Clean slate. Great. Gotta move on . . . Faith not fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->