Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mama and I went downtown

Oh yeah, 24/h! Sleep over anyone?
Friday evening, the chilling cold reminds me that Christmas is just around the corner, I stayed warm inside my cozy room, but mom likes to have some pizza outside. Since I am mostly tambay in our house right now, she urged me to leave my room to breathe some fresh air. Knowing that this moment is really once every blue moon (me not busy, mom wants to go out in an evening, Christmas is just two sleeps away) I gave in. I left the comfort of my room to have pizza and coffee downtown. What I did not know is that I am in for some treat. I was inspired by my mom's stories about how to handle relationships, how to raise a family and how to live effectively. It's the ultimate mother-daughter bonding. I am grateful I pulled myself out of my rabbit hole.

OK mom, pose for me. Great!! That's it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->