Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is in the air

Taal volcano and the lake.
Sunday afternoon, right after arriving at Dasma, my two cool friends took me away from home to have some burritos, burgers and iced tea to this promise land called Tagaytay. Oh, is it Christmas yet?! It sure feels like it. 

It was a visual treat. Fog was so low that you can touch it and yes, it was soooo cold. Good thing Ronald warned me to bring sweater. So here it is my good friends, a glimpse to my very special Sunday. (Warm hugs to Ronald for providing the pictures used in this blog entry.)
Ronald and Febbie posing while waiting for traffic to move.


Tagaytay has been my escape from the grueling life in the Metro, along with this two high school friends who never tire to pull me out from my rabbit hole. It had been a very tiring week, full of sleep overs, tears, heartaches, confusion and yes, new found freedom and ehem, new intimate connection. With a heavy heart, I bid farewell to the old world, to the past, though it was the solidest reality that I had ever had, I know that it is not going to last that long. And with joyous spirit, I welcome the future. As I was told last night by Masa: Welcome to the new world!!!
Author and Ronald.
Author and Febbie.

Ronald and Febbie.

Author and Ronald.

Author and Febbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->