Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weekend, a time for slowing down and listing things down


1. Today I feel so down and out. Maybe I feel so isolated or maybe it is growing pains, I just feel so sensitive.
2. Finished four letters bound for Germany ---> check www.letternet.de   I joined the mailing pals community there, it is interesting.
3. Have four Hong Kong postcards from Masa ---> arigatou-gozaimas Toshi-kun! ^_^
4. Have one Sagada postcard from Romina ---> Danke, Romina! <3
5. Have one sticker for the 2012 planner of a coffee shop.
6. Started listing down gifts for my family and friends for Christmas.
7. Unearthed UN stationeries (envelopes, cards and papers) way toooo cool, awesome, three hearts!!
--->courtesy of Macel, spasiba!!!
8. I watched coffee prince again! Just the first episode though. It made me happy . . .  a bit.

Sera toujours mon coeur  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->