Sunday, January 14, 2024

Gratitude for the Purple 2023 Planner

As we come to close the lunar cycle for the year 2023, allow me to show you my accomplished diary for 2023, it is also my way of saying goodbye to this wonderful purple 2023 planner which actually was the cover I didn't choose at all, but it was the one I received, so haha, I had to make do with it.


But it proved to be not just a beautiful accident to be in possession of this nicely crafted planner, it came to be one of those notebooks which allowed me to make a lot of wonderful memories and designs in its precious pages.

So, here in my post today, I want to show my designed diary entries from January to May and then August to September, and of course, October to December. Of course, you know where to find the June and July pages in this blog already, so I will not repost anymore.

Here, though I am shy to show you, please allow me to present a labor of love and inspiration, my 2023 diary <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->