Saturday, May 8, 2021

Moods #11


Okay, I feel like I need to clarify this post
The books I am talking about are the books that I have been collecting and researching and printing on my own because it is hard to find these titles in the bookstores nowadays
I have actually formally subscribed to Scribd bec this website has a lot of books that I need right now
And these books, though hard to find in bookstores and libraries online can be found in Scribd, so I don't mind the monthly fees, as long as I get my hands into hard-to-find titles

And what I mean by new books being given to me, it is the feeling that I get when I have these printed copies bound in our local bookbinding shop
The staff in this bookbinding shop are very helpful and they really do a great job
So far, I have five books bound in our local bookbinding shop
I have more than 30 titles that I am planning to have printed and bound within this year
So, seriously, this is the kilig factor ^^

I have mentioned before that I am committing myself to 2-decades research, yes and this right now is the materials gathering phase. And boy, do I have a lot of materials!
I need to sort them out actually, so I have to update my book list from time to time
So far, the rough titles of my research topic are as follows

(1) Divine Feminine ~ I have titles by the great Joseph Campbell and Karen Tate
(1.5) Lifestyle of women in antiquity and early civilizations ~ Stephanie Lynn Budin, Judith Weingarten
(2) Eleusinian Mysteries ~ I have titles from Carol Pearson, Jean Shinoda Balen
(3) Histories of Sexuality ~ Of course its Michel Foucault, and then Stephen Garton
(4) Plutonians ~ From the perspective of Astrology in Psychoanalysis
(5) Hades Moon ~ Same as above
(6) Psychoanalysis ~ Jung, Freud and Jacques Lacan

These are my titles so far and I have to add some more but I am busy right now so I will update this when I have time
I just really want to make it clear that these books are my treasures right now

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->