Saturday, April 11, 2020

Something about April

.... and blogging.

April, oh the month of April, almost five years ago, I published the very last entry in this blog. And then life happened so I wasn't able to write for a long time. Until now.

Yes, I am now trying to revive this blog which I have been neglecting for so many years. It doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. As you can see my dear readers, my very first entry here was in year 2011, wow, almost a decade ago, those early years of raw emotions, rants, young-ish view of life, heartaches, failures, disillusions and more. It had been a place of my intimate thoughts. A space to pour out emotions. A small digital vault where I can write about what moves me, touches me. It means so much to me that I can't really let it sink beneath the frame of my life now.

So I am reviving it.

💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->