Friday, August 2, 2013

Ooops, currently busy at the moment

Dearest readers,

I would like to ask for your understanding as I will skip my weekly letter posting because awesome have just happened to my quaint little life. I have to go to the unexplored south this weekend. And settle there for months.

This will be a quick note as I am still struggling to fit every fragment of my life, material and otherwise, in a box. To those closest to me, I presume your shock because you know I am very averse to fitting anything inside boxes or anything to do with fitting, boxes and the kind. But due to so many transitions in the past months, I have to make do with it as of the moment.

I will write as soon as I am safely snuggled inside my tiny room in Cebu.

Love and pink hugs,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->