Saturday, June 1, 2013

Back to school everyone!

Last weekend before the scramble for enrolment!
Freshmen orientation is left and right ^^ I do want to be part of this big stuff for young adults who are experiencing their crossroads.

My thoughts focus on disaster management.
How can I work in a disaster reduction or disaster management company if in my own life I don't know how to do damage control. No wonder I got pieces of advice like awareness and just let go.

Maybe disaster management is not for me.
Oh well.

I think people who are fit to do disaster management work are those
>who work and give extra mile
>who diligently work to conquer their fears
>not afraid of transition
>compassionate beings who can see rough patches ahead but still find courage in their hearts to move on and stay committed
>who are brave enough to touch rock bottom and flexible enough to spring back to surface

These are hard qualities to sustain during these difficult times. And I am still work in progress.
I wish that someday I will be strong enough to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->