Monday, December 24, 2012

Of living alone and procrastination

Oh well here it's Christmas again, done with all the holiday shopping, endured the heavy traffic and survived long lines at the mall. And these experiences are all blown away by my immediate issue -- trying to live alone. My thoughts stray towards independence. Just how hard will it be if I just choose to live alone? Far from the familiar surroundings of every day existence? From the usual jeepney route? Maybe difficult at first but am sure its doable.
Which brings me to the next point - saving up. I read somewhere that expenses should just be 30% maximum of what one earns, mmm, so there. Oh well I am procrastinating, should be doing my paper right now but I just can't think of what to write yet, argh :(

Oh well after five minutes of staring at the screen, nada . . . and then I see my mom's traditional fruit salad just sitting peacefully inside our crowded ref now I can't help but be the 8-year-old version of myself, weee, Christmas is here ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->