Sunday, October 14, 2012

New good winds coming

Moon is in its dark phase, signaling its balsamic period before it finally turns new. The current moon cycle is ending now, looking back at the past month, I did a lot! It was productive because I was able to contribute a lot to my community, friends and family.
This coming new moon I am now incubating more ideas that I want to grow and manifest. Sounds exciting ^^ I will fill all of my little fragile tiny seeds of ideas with love and kindness so they will grow as sturdy and solid source of happiness.
I say goodbye to the old that don't serve me anymore and hug tight those lessons and ideas that helped me grow.
I say welcome to the gifts that the universe is sending me, I will take care of them like abundant harvests that I can share to friends and people within my radius.

I will cherish each moment of life with deeper respect and profound gratitude because each second is a treasure that contains infinite possibilities.

But you know what? Miracles happen. Out of the blue good stuff happens. It’s the moments in between, most of the moments, that need our love. - Aliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->