Monday, September 30, 2024

Notes to the otherside 070

Diary entry as of 9:36

Open the door for the scariest season of 2024, we are now approaching the last quarter of our year 2024, Oct to Dec, the dark shadow ones are once again part of our reality, hugging my dear darling shadow 💛

Diary entry as of 10:50

Truth is I’m somewhere between the madwoman locked away and the one with the degree who helps. Depends on the day I suppose! ~ Aliza Einhorn

100% agree, same here

Diary entry as of 14:23

This morning, I had a very vivid dream, I was living in a place in the middle of the ocean and I am visiting a place where a house is being built, a big house and the engineer is showing me the plan of the house, there was just one wall, as the house is just being built. The engineer is of course a shadow dark figure like a ghost, I am sure you know who that is. He plans to build a very big house in the middle of the ocean, like an isolated place right? And guess who will live there in that very isolated place, who else? Haha, that's why I am there right? Crazy dream.

Oh well within the dream, I am still living in another house, but also in the middle of the ocean, next to the place where the new house is being built. There was a phone in that house, and the caller really surprised me, it was Miles, my long lost friend who settled in Europe when she got married. She called me to say hello and to ask how I am doing! It was a relief to finally hear from her! I felt good hearing from her from my isolated house in the middle of the ocean! Perhaps she knows I am in the middle of the ocean haha!

Anyways, of course the isolation feeling continues. 

I hope the house that the engineer is building is sturdy enough to survive the ocean waves.

Diary entry as of 17:48

As the day closes, let's be grateful for another productive day. Praying for those in the typhoon's path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->