Thursday, September 5, 2024

Moods #83

Save Me | Aimee Mann

You look like
A perfect fit
For a girl in need
Of a tourniquet

***

This morning I couldn't get enough of this song, it was on repeat in my phone as I played it in the morning until 1pm, then I got busy doing other stuff. It was my favorite song from a movie for a very very long time perhaps just before Almost Famous soundtrack. I have watched Magnolia before Almost Famous. 

The music is so good along with the lyrics.

And then I got home ...


Wise Up | Aimee Mann


Prepare a list of what you need
Before you sign away the deed

'Cause it's not going to stop
It's not going to stop
It's not going to stop
'Til you wise up

***

So, I was haunted by another Aimee Mann music, such good music as well.

May her music make you feel a little calmer 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->