Saturday, June 8, 2024

Notes to the otherside 048 (weekend)

Diary entry as of 5:07

I woke up missing my dear darling SO, hugging you so tight, not letting go 💛

Diary entry as of 9:51

Books books books, I love me some Linda Leonard, Dostoevsky and Sarah Iles Johnston

Diary entry as of 17:27

How's my dear darling SO? hugging you tight

Diary entry as of 21:24

Missing my dear darling SO love

Diary entry as of 23:23

I am so phyisically 'thirsty' in sexual sense, my SO keeps being the subject of my sexual fantasies, 🤔 

Sorry my dear darling SO, you must have been so sexually exhausted by now bec of my incendiary sexual fantasies of you

20240609 Sunday

Diary entry as of 6:32

Morning to my dear darling departed, hugs

Diary entry as of 13:39

So are we ripe for revelation?

Diary entry as of 21:30

A little sleepy now, dear darling shadow is busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->