Saturday, June 1, 2024

Notes to the otherside 045 (weekend)

Saturday 06012024

Diary entry as of 14:01

Yes, it is The Sandman weekend for me; how about my shadow? Is it a good weekend my dear darling?

Diary entry as of 18:37

LSS, yes you guessed it right, shattered dreams πŸ’€πŸŽΉπŸŽΊπŸŽ»πŸŽΌπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ’”

Diary entry as of 20:39

Tonight is a curious night of so many synchronicities, what is happening? After watching The Sandman, now reading some blogs ~ most of the characters in the Netflix series are coming out in the words written in this blog I am reading. Synchronicities everywhere!

Sunday 06022024

Diary entry as of 5:45

Morning, Sunday today my shadow, missing you.

Diary entry as of 7:59

Hugging my shadow πŸ₯°

Diary entry as of 9:11

I am busy today bec of so much work backlog

Diary entry as of 15:53

I hope and pray for all the birds to find places with water/bird fountain so they can drink and bathe in this hot weather 

Diary entry as of 18:44

Night again, at least it is not so hot anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->